FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- To see our entire return & exchange policy, please click here
My package is lost or I believe it was stolen, what do I do?
We would recommend checking your tracking number located in your shipping confirmation e-mail to ensure that the package has been marked as delivered, and we would also recommend double checking the shipping address on the e-mail to make sure it is correct. Before contacting us, please check to make sure your mail carrier did not do any of the following:
- Put your package in your mailbox.
- Leave your package at your back door or in your garage.
- Leave your package with your neighbors or with whoever opened the door at your address.
- Leave your package with the front office or front desk if you live in an apartment, dorm, or gated community.
- Leave your package in your post office box, or in a parcel locker at your local post office, or at a parcel locker in your neighborhood, or if you shipped to a FedEx office, at their front desk or in your FedEx box.
If you have a package that is missing, we want to do everything within our power to help you find resolution. However, depending on the circumstances, this may take several days as we need to open a claim with the delivery company and communicate with them to determine a root cause. Please contact us with your order information and we will begin the process.
Can I edit my order after it's been placed?
- With our current order fulfillment system, we are unable to add products to an order that has already been placed. If the order has not been fulfilled and shipped by our warehouse, we are able to omit items from that specific order.
- If you would like to make a change to your shipping address or contact information, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Am I able to cancel my order?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to cancel your order. We are only able to cancel orders if the order has not already shipped. Please keep in mind that we try to ship out packages as quickly as possible so requests for cancellations should be sent as soon as possible.
- We are currently not able to revise any orders once placed. If you made an error on your order it is best to contact us to have the order cancelled, and then place a new order with the correct items.
I just placed two orders, are you able to combine them?
- Orders can be combined ONLY if the orders in question have not yet been fulfilled and shipped.
- To check the status of your order and inquire about combining orders, please contact us during normal operating hours and we will do our best to accommodate you.
When will I receive my order?
- We work to ship out orders the same business day if orders are placed before 12pm MST or the next business day after the order has been placed. During holidays & weekends, we may take up to 3 business days to ship orders from our warehouse.
- Tracking for your order is emailed to you once your order is shipped out. Tracking updates are available typically within 1 day of shipping out.
What should I do if something in my order is damaged/defective?
- Please inspect your merchandise(s) IMMEDIATELY upon arrival!
- Quality control is one of our top priority here at Truelynn & Company. We do our best to inspect every single item before they're sent out to you, to ensure they arrive in perfect condition!
- Upon receiving your request we will handle this with high priority to arrange the best possible course of action for you!
- We photograph each item and do our very best to display accurate colors, measurements, and patterns. Items with slight variances will not be considered defective, as each item may be a bit unique in pattern placement or color.
However, if you believe you received a defected merchandise. please email our customer service at email@example.com within 3 business days so we can take care of the issue.
Why won't my order go through?
We want to make your ordering process as smooth as possible! Please note that we are not able to override our system or place the order for you as a workaround to the error you are receiving. Check out the following reasons your order may not be going through for a simple solution that will get you your package quickly!
- The billing address that you are putting down for the order does not match the billing address that your bank has on file.
- You can ship the package wherever you’d like, but on the third page of checkout the billing address must match what your bank has on file for security reasons!
- We are not able to override your billing address to push your order through.
- You are purchasing with an American Express credit card and you are not entering in the 4 digits on the front of the card as your CVV code.
- You are attempting to place an order with a credit card gift card.
- Credit card gift cards require a billing address to be attached to them in order to go through successfully. We would recommend calling the number on the card and setting up an account.
- You have insufficient funds.
If none of the above represent the issue you are experiencing, please make note of any error messages you are receiving and contact us with that information. We will do our very best to help out!
Can I Split my payment method?
- Our system does not allow split payment methods at this time. We’re so sorry! The exception to this is when using a gift card issued by our website that does not cover the full purchase price. In this instance, your gift card amount will be fully used and then you will be able to enter additional payment information.
Why do I have multiple charges on my account?
- If you receive an "AVS error" code when checking out/unable to check out, then this normally means there is an issue with your credit card. One example is your billing address does not match the billing address attached to your credit card/bank account. Please contact your bank for your billing address. Another cause for a checkout error is using an American Express gift card.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to accept American Express gift cards at this time. Our system does not allow credit card gift cards (i.e. AmEx or Visa gift cards) to be combined with a debit/credit card purchase.
- PLEASE NOTE: In these situations Truelynn & Company is not holding funds or charging your card, nor do we have access to do so. If a pre-authorization hold for funds from a canceled transaction is present on your account, you must contact the bank or credit card company if you wish to remove the hold on your funds.
Can I use a "credit card gift card" (Visa or AMEX gift card)?
- An AmEx gift card will not work at all on our site. Other credit card gift cards may work, but they cannot be used with another credit card. We have seen successful transactions with credit card gift cards when those gift cards have a billing address attached to them. They can be used as the only type of payment, and not combined with a debit or credit card. If you have any more questions, please contact us.
What type of payment method do you accept?
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Amex as well as PayPal, ShopPay, Klarna, Afterpay, Zip, Sezzle and Amazon Pay.