We do our best to offer our customers a hassle-free return/refund process. Please read below carefully prior to returning/exchanging an item or placing an order on our website.
*Postmarked within 7 days from order delivery date for a refund
*Postmarked within 15 days from order delivery date for an exchange
*Postmarked within 30 days from order delivery date for store credit
In order to process your return & issue your refund in a timely manner, please fill out our Return Policy Form here and send it with your return!
- Your item must be received or *postmarked within 30 days from the date your order was delivered for domestic orders. International orders have 45 days. You will receive an e-gift card (store credit) once your return has been processed via the email you used at checkout. Keep in mind that our store credit has no expiration date! You can use it at any time on our website.
- Your item must be received or *postmarked within 7 days of the of the delivery date to receive a full refund for domestic orders. International orders have 25 days from delivery.
- Your item must be received or *postmarked within 15 days of the of the delivery date to receive for an exchange. International orders have 45 days for an exchange.
If an ineligible item(s) is returned to us:
- Returns postmarked after 30 days from the order delivery date will only be issued store credit and are subject to a restocking fee as long as these items are otherwise able to be resold (not worn, damaged, stained, etc). This restocking fee is equal to 20% of the original purchase price or $6/item whichever is greater
- Returns that are postmarked after 30 days of the order fulfillment date in which the customer does not wish to have a restocking fee withheld can be shipped back to the customer at their own expense.
Once we receive and process your return/exchange, please allow 3-5 business days for your bank to process your refund.
CAN I COMBINE MY RETURN?
Currently, returns from multiple orders cannot be combined into one return package. If you are returning multiple items from different orders, we would recommend manually sending your return to us.
If choosing a pre-paid label, you can print off the return shipping label and affix it on your package, then take it to the appropriate shipping carrier.
Labels cannot be used more than once. If a label is used more than once to return multiple items, we reserve the right to restrict Return Prime Portal use.
*Postmarked means it has been accepted and scanned in at the post office. Simply creating a label does not count.